Ancient & Recent Terms and Conditions:
- You must arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour start time.
- Customers arriving late at the meeting point can NO longer participate in the tour, therefore they are not entitl to any refund.
- Please show the voucher to the staff (also in electronic format)
- Attention: due to the mandatory security checks of the metal detectors, this could lead to a slight delay at the entrance of the monuments even for “skip the line” ticket holders.
- Ancient & Recent is not responsible for any inconvenience cause by the closure of monuments of interest due to strikes; trade union meetings; papal audiences; bad weather; etc.
- Online bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance, last minute bookings are accept by phone or e-mail.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult and bring a valid ID card.
- Comfortable shoes are recommend.
- Large suitcases or bags are not allow inside the attractions.
ANCIENT AND RECENT TOUR OPERATORS Travel Agency License letters A and B, issued by the Province of Rome, nr. prot. 116609 of 03.06.2017 IMMERSIVE S.R.L. via Corigliano Calabro 60, 00178 Rome – VAT / Tax Code 10343951009 REA 1225591 run For assistance on meeting points or other urgent matters, call +39 331 3586107
Terms and conditions for canceling your trip
So, if you cancel your reservation a 30% penalty will be charge. In case of cancellation between 6 and 4 days before the schedule departure time, a penalty of 50% will be charge. If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, a 100% cancellation fee will be charge. Refunds will only be issued if the tour was book and paid for directly with Ancient & Recent within one week of cancellation. The payment will not be refund for any other reason (eg weather, change of travel plans, illness, missed train …). To change the date or time of your tour write to email@example.com or call us at +39 331 3586107.