Pompeii Tickets Skip Line
Adults 15+: € 31
Child 4-14: € 19
Infant 0-3: 0 €
Pompeii Tickets Skip Line
Discover Pompeii by purchasing one of the Pompeii Tickets Skip Line. Avoid the queue and enter the Pompeii Archaeological Park.
Do you want to visit the ancient Roman city of Pompeii in total autonomy? With you can do it. Enjoy your visit with all the calm and time at your disposal. Explore, enjoy and learn.
Pompeii Archaeological Park
To take advantage of the Pompeii Tickets Skip Line, go to the appointed meeting point and join the group that is about to leave. Our staff will be happy to welcome you to accompany you inside the Pompeii excavation. We also offer you all the information you need to be able to carry out the visit in the best possible way. So what does your self-guided tour of Pompeii include? First, you will be able to stroll through the ancient streets of the city; enter the numerous basilicas; then visit the grandiose Pompeii Amphitheatre; the House of the Faun; the Pompeii Brothel; the extraordinary temples, such as the Temple of Apollo Pompeii; the thermal baths; the Pompeii Forum, heart and fulcrum of the city and much more.
Then, walking through the Roman city, discover the recently found and restored frescoes that adorned the walls of the houses; of the baths and any building there was. Mosaics; frescoes; stuccoes and sculptures. Each of these, in short, tells a story; a legend; a way of living and behaving. Typical of Roman times.
So, wander around the city of Pompeii. Marvel at a city destroyed by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD. You must know that Pompeii is the only example of a Roman city that has been entirely preserved until today. It is also the largest and most important archaeological site in the world, the cradle of a priceless ancient treasure.
Pompeii. Extraordinary and wonderful. Visited by millions of tourists every year. Now it’s your turn. What are you waiting for to visit it!
- Pompeii Archeological Park
- Pompeii Tickets Skip Line
- Guided tour
- Tourist guide
- Transport to / from the hotel
Important things to know
- It is necessary to arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour start time. Customers who arrive late at the meeting point can NO longer join the tour, therefore they cannot have any kind of right or refund.
- Please show the voucher to the staff (also in electronic format).
- Ancient & Recent is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by the closure of the Pompeii Archaeological Park due to strikes, union assemblies, bad weather, etc.
- Tour not available on January 1st, May 1st, December 25th
- Online bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance, last minute bookings are accepted by phone or email.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult and have a valid identity document with them
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Large suitcases and bags are not allowed inside the attractions.
- The presence of pets is not allowed
- For help with meeting points or other urgent issues, please phone +39 3313586107
- In case of rain, all our tours run regularly.
Meet us here
The meeting point established is PORTA MARINA SUPERIORE. Here you will meet our staff featuring a black flag with a gold “Ancient & Recent” logo.
Piazza Porta Marina Superiore, 80045, Pompei NA
Need to cancel your trip?
If you cancel your reservation you will be charged a 30% cancellation fee. Cancellation between 6 and 4 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, you will becharged a 100% cancellation fee. Refund will only be issued if the tour was booked and paid for directly with Ancient&Recent within a week from the cancellation. The payment will not be refunded for any other reason (i.e. weather, change of travel plans, illness, missed train..).
You may also like…
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You must be logged in to post a review.