Ancient Rome Walking Tour
Adults 15+: 57 €
Child 4-14: 39 €
Infant 0-3: 0 €
Ancient Rome Walking Tour
Explore the magnificent city of Rome on a Ancient Rome Walking Tour with an expert local tour guide. Stroll through the Rome historic center and admire every corner; street and hidden alley. How was it ever possible to concentrate so much art and beauty in one place?
Meet our staff at the agreed point and join the group. Here, your local tour guide will be happy to welcome you and provide you with all the information you need to participate on a Ancient Rome Walking Tour in the best possible way. In other words, it will be at your complete disposal to answer all your questions and concerns.
What to see in Rome
Rome: a set of monuments; stories; legends; churches; palaces; columns; precious marbles and squares of great historical and artistic value without any interruption. So many that there is certainly the risk of leaving some off the list. The Rome monuments that you will go to visit are: from the majestic Trevi Fountain to the Fountain of the Four Rivers in Piazza Navona; then continuing towards the colossal Pantheon and the Spanish Steps; from the Colosseum, the undisputed symbol of the city, to the extraordinary Imperial Forum; from Piazza Venezia Rome to Piazza del Popolo. Discover the best of the city on a 3-hour Rome Walking Tour.
Follow your tour guide along the streets of the Rome historic center. Let me show you all the points of view that every tourist should be able to admire. Finally, take unforgettable photos from some of the breathtaking views of the city. Listen to the stories; the legends; The myths; the traditions and habits of a city so large and so beautiful.
Finally, our Ancient Rome Walking Tour is suitable for all age groups. In short, you can choose from numerous Private Tour Guide; Best Family Tours; Group tours and much more. Choose the option that suits you best to make sure you enjoy the city of Rome in the way you prefer.
Therefore, savor the atmosphere. Breathe in the magic. Rome will forever remain in the heart of anyone who has visited it at least once.
- Trevi Fountain
- Piazza Venezia
- Spanish Steps
- Imperial Forum
and much more…
- Tour guide
- Guided Tour
- Attractions Ticket Entrance
- Food and drinks
- Transport to/from the hotel
Important things to know
- It is necessary to arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour start time
- Tour not available on January 1st, May 1st, December 25th
- Online bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance, last minute bookings are accepted by phone or by e-mail.
- To enter the churches of Rome, shoulders and knees must be strictly covered.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and bring a valid identity document with them
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes
- It is forbidden to carry bulky and heavy luggage.
- Bring money for a coffee break.
- During the tour there is no entry into the monuments and museums.
- For assistance with meeting points or other urgent problems, call +39 3313586107
- In case of rain, all our tours run regularly
Meet us here
The meeting point established is TREVI FOUNTAIN. Here you will find our staff with a black flag and golden “Ancient & Recent” logo
Need to cancel your trip?
If you cancel your reservation you will be charged a 30% cancellation fee. Cancellation between 6 and 4 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, you will becharged a 100% cancellation fee. Refund will only be issued if the tour was booked and paid for directly with Ancient&Recent within a week from the cancellation. The payment will not be refunded for any other reason (i.e. weather, change of travel plans, illness, missed train..).
You may also like…
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You must be logged in to post a review.