Colosseum Roman Forum Guided Tour with VR
Adults 15+: 77 €
Child 4-14: 57 €
Infant 0-3: 4 €
Colosseum Forum Guided Tour with VR Experience
Book a Colosseum Forum Guided Tour with VR Experience. Explore Ancient Rome through a 3D reconstruction. A completely virtual way to learn history!
A real family tour, educational and fun, suitable for any age group. By participating in a Colosseum Forum Guided Tour with VR Experience you will have the opportunity, with a tour guide, to discover the history of Rome. The culture; the traditions; the religion; the legends. Everything is still intrinsic to the city.
Before entering the monument with the Colosseum Ticket Skip the Line, meet our staff. This will be happy to welcome you warmly to give you all the necessary information about your tour. Join the group and go!
Colosseum Virtual Reality Tour
Wear a latest generation VR viewer, and virtually immerse yourself in the history of Ancient Rome.
With our animated 3D reconstruction integrated with professional multilingual music and audio, exploring the Colosseum has never been easier and more exciting!
All the contents within the reconstruction that you will observe, were handled by the well-known Prof. Filippo Coarelli and by the Digilab Archeo & Arte3D department of the La Sapienza University of Rome.
Thanks to the reproductions and historical animations, you will be able to walk in “live” mode within its three areas: the square; the Arena Floor Colosseum; the Colosseum underground. You will feel like you are really there. Virtual Reality will allow you to “see” and “live” the life of an ancient Roman without any effort of the imagination. Observe the Meta Sudans; the Arch of Constantine; the Temple of Venus and Rome; the extraordinary Colossus of Nero; he becomes the emperor by deciding the fate of the wounded gladiator, with a single gesture of the thumb; walk virtually in the Colosseum underground, among the slaves who work and the gladiators who sharpen their weapons.
Inside the Colosseum…
Once the Virtual Reality is complete, it will be time to enter. Follow your tour guide inside the oldest and best preserved monument in the world. The Colosseum. Symbol of Rome. By participating in a Colosseum Roman Forum Guided Tour with VR Experience you will have included a Colosseum Ticket Skip the Line to avoid the long lines. Once you pass through security, it will feel like you’ve gone back 2,000 years. Look around and observe every little detail. The marbles; the decorated ceiling; the columns; the capitals; the stands; and the Arena Floor Colosseum. Take unforgettable photos and return home with a unique baggage of information. All following the instructions and stories of your tour guide. This, in short, will be at your complete disposal to answer any questions and concerns.
The story continues…
Once the adventure inside the Colosseum is over, your tour guide will accompany you inside the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Using the same Colosseum Ticket Skip the Line, you will enter without waiting.
Continue your journey into the heart of Rome, where it all began. Stroll along the ancient Roman road and reach the top of the Palatine Hill, occupied entirely by the sumptuous and majestic Domus of the Emperor Domitian. Listen to the legend of the she-wolf; of Romulus and Remus; the foundation of the city; the birth of Augustus; as with the passing of time everything changed, up to today.
End your guided tour in the Roman Forum, Rome‘s main square. From here everything started and everything was decided. Temples; columns; shiny marble; basilicas; statues. Everything has certainly been thought out and arranged in a well-established order. What was the Roman Forum? A continuous coming and going of people who were waiting for nothing but the first light of dawn to come here until nightfall.
Enjoy a Colosseum Roman Forum Guided Tour with VR Experience in total carefree. Come home with a wealth of emotions, stories and entertainment. Don’t forget to bring your imagination!
- Colosseum (guided)
- Roman Forum (guided)
- Palatine Hill (guided)
- Tourist guide
- Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill Guided Tour
- Colosseum Ticket Skip the Line
- VR assistant in Italian and English
- VR headsets
- RC insurance
- Integrated audio guide (Italian, English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French)
- Eye mask cover for VR headset
- Hand sanitizing gel
- Access to the Colosseum underground
- Access to the Arena Floor Colosseum and Third Order
- Transport to/from the hotel
Important things to know
- It is necessary to arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour start time. Customers who arrive late at the meeting point can NO longer join the tour, therefore they are not entitled to any kind of right or refund.
- Please show the voucher to the staff (also in electronic format)
- Attention: due to the mandatory security checks of the metal detector at the Colosseum, this could result in a slight delay at the entrance even for “skip the line” ticket holders
- Tour not available on January 1st, May 1st, December 25th.
- Ancient & Recent is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by the closure of the Colosseum and the Roman Forum due to strikes, union assemblies, bad weather, etc.
- Online bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance, last minute bookings are accepted by phone or email.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and bring a valid identity card
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Large suitcases or bags are not allowed inside the attractions
- For help with meeting points or other urgent issues, please phone +39 3313586107
- In case of rain, all our tours run regularly.
Meet us here
The meeting point established is ARCH OF CONSTANTINE (side Colosseum). Here you will meet our staff with black flag and gold “Ancient & Recent” logo.
Arch of Constantine, Via di San Gregorio, 00186, Rome
Need to cancel your trip?
If you cancel your reservation you will be charged a 30% cancellation fee. Cancellation between 6 and 4 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, you will becharged a 100% cancellation fee. Refund will only be issued if the tour was booked and paid for directly with Ancient&Recent within a week from the cancellation. The payment will not be refunded for any other reason (i.e. weather, change of travel plans, illness, missed train..).
You may also like…
Show only reviews in English (7)
You must be logged in to post a review.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Marie C –
Ça nous a amusés et appris beaucoup de choses.
Heike H. –
Obwohl man uns fälschlicherweise in die englische Gruppe gebucht hatte, konnten wir in die deutsche Führung wechseln. Die Führung hat unsere Erwartungen voll erfüllt und war zu keiner Zeit langatmig. Es war ein tolles Erlebnis,…