Night Tour of Rome by Golf Cart
Adults 15+: 49.90€
Child 4-14: 35.90€
Infant 0-3: 0 €
Night Tour of Rome by Golf Cart
Have you ever wondered what Rome is like at night? Join us on our Night Tour of Rome by Golf Cart and discover the Eternal City in a way you’ve never seen it before. Our luxury Golf Carts are comfortable vehicles that can navigate through the narrow streets of the city, they are completely electric and eco-friendly.
Get ready to be awestruck by the play of lights and shadows that are created on the most famous monuments of Rome. Take beautiful photos and live your romantic moment under the moonlight. At the end of the tour, indulge in a typical Roman aperitif with spritz in one of the most charming areas of the city, Rione Monti!
Along with one of our local guides, get ready to admire the lights of the city while listening to the millennia-old history of Rome. Together we will admire the Circus Maximus, the ancient amphitheater where the chariot race took place, which offers a unique view of the Palatine Hill, where Rome was founded and which at night offers a truly suggestive view. We will climb up to the Giardino degli Aranci to enjoy a breathtaking view of the city that gradually lights up under our eyes. We will reach the Forum Boarium and the Bocca della Verità, the ancient stone mask surrounded by a mysterious legend. We will see together two of the most beautiful and famous squares of the city: Piazza Venezia, that will take your breath away with the greatly illuminated Vittoriano that stands out against the dark sky of the night, and Navona Square, illuminated by the many small lights of the typical Roman restaurants that surround the three wonderful Baroque fountains. We will stop at the Pantheon, the temple of all Roman deities that will appear suddenly at the end of a small alley, and at the famous Trevi Fountain, whose illuminated marble shines even whiter, prepare your coin, close your eyes and throw it to make a wish.
We will continue until we comfortably reach the terrace overlooking the Colosseum, the majestic arena of the gladiators and undisputed symbol of the city, whose arches light up in a wonderful way at night. Don’t miss the opportunity to take unforgettable photos and ask your local guide any questions you may have!
To conclude, enjoy an aperitif in the heart of Rome, in Rione Monti, a popular neighborhood, famous for its characteristic streets and vintage shops.
Our Night Tour of Rome by Golf Cart is ideal for those who want to enjoy an evening exploring the city in a comfortable and fun way. It’s a unique experience that will leave you with indelible memories. Our expert local guides will tell you about the millennia of history that characterize the city.
Don’t miss this opportunity, book your tour now and experience the magic of Rome at night!
- Circus Maximus
- Palatine (from outside)
- Orange Garden*
- Bocca della Verità and Foro Boario (from outside)
- Marcellus Theatre
- Piazza Venezia
- Piazza Navona
- Trevi Fountain
- Rione Monti
- Colosseum (from outside)
- Transport by Golf Cart
- Local tour guide (English)
- Food and Drink
- Transport to/from hotel*
- Pick up and drop off only for private 35 € extra
Important things to know
- You must show your purchase voucher to the staff (also in electronic format)
- You must arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the activity. Clients who are late cannot participate in the tour and will therefore forfeit their right to any reimbursement
- The tour is available every day, Monday to Sunday
- It is not available on 1 January, 1 May and 25 December
- Online bookings can be made up to 24 hours in advance, same-day or last-minute bookings must be made by phone or email. Confirmation of the latter will be made subject to availability.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult and bring a valid ID document
- Large and/or bulky luggage is not permitted. Backpacks and bags are permitted
- The activity can be carried out with a maximum of 21 people in three vehicles
- Pick-up service from your hotel in the city centre is only available in the case of a private tour, for an additional 35€ and must be requested at the time of booking. Check if your hotel is within our range here
- For help with the meeting point or other emergencies, please call +39 3313586107
Meet us here
The meeting point established is ARCH OF CONSTANTINE (side Colosseum). Here you will find our staff equipped with a black flag with a gold “Ancient & Recent” logo.
Need to cancel your trip?
If the tour is cancelled at least 7 days before the time of departure, there will be no cancellation fee to pay and you will receive a 100% refund. If cancellation takes place between 6 and 4 days prior to departure, a cancellation fee of 50% of the total price will be charged. For all cancellations that occur within 3 days (72 hours) prior to departure, a penalty equal to the total value (100%) of the experience will be charged. Refunds will only be made if the tour has been paid for and booked through the Ancient&Recent website, within one week of cancellation. Payment will not be refunded for any other reason (weather, change of travel plans, illness, transport problems…).
To change the date or time of your experience please write to email@example.com or call us at +39 3313586107
You may also like…
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You must be logged in to post a review.