Vatican Museum Tickets Virtual Tour
Adults 15+: 65 €
Child 4-14: 49 €
Infant 0-3: 0 €
Vatican Museum Tickets Virtual Tour
Book our Vatican Museum Tickets Virtual Tour and explore Ancient Rome in a completely virtual and innovative way! A true best vatican tour for families; informative; didactic; and finally fun. Therefore, it is suitable for all age groups.
Through this Vatican Museum Virtual Tour, you will discover the culture; the religion; and the daily life of Ancient Rome. From the settlements of the first inhabitants of the Eternal City until today, through the stages of its expansion.
Vatican Museum Virtual Tour
Therefore, meet the staff at the agreed point and join the group that is about to leave. Wear a latest generation VR viewer and virtually immerse yourself in the history of the ancient St. Peter’s Basilica. He goes back in time to more than 2000 years ago, when Nero decided to bring terror and devastation to Rome.
With our animated 3D reconstruction integrated with professional multilingual music and audio tracks, exploring the Vatican Museum has never been easier and more exciting! All the contents within the reconstruction that you will observe, were handled by the Digilab Archeo & Arte3D department of the La Sapienza University of Rome.
What to see in the Vatican Museum Virtual Tour?
Relive the history of Rome, its neighborhoods and finally the urban development of the city. Trace the history of the Circus of Nero; its function; Christian persecutions; and then the death of the Apostle Peter. Listen to the stories of the Mausoleum of Hadrian, known as Castel Sant’Angelo; and the Vatican Obelisk which today decorates St. Peter’s Square.
It does not end here. It will be enough to change scenery to be able to walk virtually inside and outside the ancient Paleochristian Basilica, built by Constantine. Admire the most significant areas and attractions. A long story that began in 313 AD. when the Emperor Constantine decided to put an end to Christian persecutions and to allow them to freely profess their religion.
Finally, virtually immerse yourself in the greatest masterpiece of all time: the Sistine Chapel. Meet Michelangelo and let him guide you through his painting. Enjoy the stories of Genesis, from the Creation of Light to the Expulsion of Adam and Eve from the Earthly Paradise. Enter the heart and soul of the painting. Witness how the whole world and human history began. Finally, go through the gates of Hell and reach another scenario ferried by Charon. Look around. Bodies rising from the earth; damned souls driven to hell; blessed ready to ascend into the Kingdom of Heaven. Do you hear this sound of trumpets? There they are, the angels of the apocalypse. Crowds of blessed parade before your eyes to place themselves on the right and left of Christ. He in the center, with his hand up, announces that the Last Judgment has begun.
Vatican Museum Tickets
Once your adventure is over, our staff will be happy to accompany you to the entrance of the Vatican Museum for a visit in complete autonomy. Therefore, thanks to the Vatican Museum Tickets Virtual Tour you can access avoiding the long queues. Go through routine security checks and go! Also, remember that if you are not tired enough, you can continue your cultural visit inside St. Peter’s Basilica.
- Vatican Museum (self-guided)
- Sistine Chapel
- Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel Skip the Line Tickets
- Sistine Chapel
- RC insurance
- VR assistant in English and Italian
- VR headsets
- Eye mask cover for VR headset
- Hand sanitizing gel
- Integrated audio-guide (English, Italian)
- Guided Tour
- Tour guide
- Access to the Dome of Saint Peter’s Basilica
- Food & Drinks
- Transport to/from the hotel
Important things to know
- Please show the voucher to the staff (including electronic)
- It is advisable to arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the start of the activity. Customers arriving late at the meeting point can NO longer participate in the booked activity, therefore they are not entitled to any type of refund.
- Attention: due to the mandatory security metal detector checks at the Vatican Museums, this could result in a slight delay in entry for “Skip the line” ticket holders.
- Children under the age of 18 must bring a valid identity document with them.
- Tour available every day from Monday to Sunday.
- Tour not available on January 1st, May 1st, December 25th.
- Ancient & Recent is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by the closure of the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel due to strikes, papal audiences, etc.
- Online bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance, last minute bookings are accepted by phone or e-mail.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- It is forbidden to take bulky luggage and large bags with you.
- For assistance with meeting points or other urgent problems, call +39 3313586107
- In case of rain all our tours run regularly.
Meet us here
The meeting point established is VIALE VATICANO. Here you will meet our staff with a black flag and golden “Ancient & Recent” logo
Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192, Roma
Need to cancel your trip?
If you cancel your reservation you will be charged a 30% cancellation fee. Cancellation between 6 and 4 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, you will becharged a 100% cancellation fee. Refund will only be issued if the tour was booked and paid for directly with Ancient&Recent within a week from the cancellation. The payment will not be refunded for any other reason (i.e. weather, change of travel plans, illness, missed train..).
You may also like…
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You must be logged in to post a review.