Vatican Virtual Reality Experience
Adults 15+: 34.90€
Children 4-14: 24.90€
Infant 0-3: 0 €
Vatican Virtual Reality Experience
Experience the magic of the Vatican by participating in a Vatican Virtual Reality Experience. Learn and have fun with us!
So, meet the staff at the agreed point and join the group. The staff will certainly be happy to welcome you and give you all the information you need to carry out your visit in the best possible way. The Vatican Virtual Reality Experience is, without a doubt, a new way of learning about history. Wear a latest generation VR viewer and witness first-hand the evolution of Rome and St. Peter’s Basilica.
Different phases will retrace the past centuries. From Nero’s Rome, with its Circus Neronis and Christian persecutions; to the first early Christian basilica built by Constantine in 313 AD. Observe the structure of the Circus Neronis; bear witness to the events that led the emperor Constantine to the construction of the first early Christian basilica; then watch the city change around; enters the basilica; be enchanted by the long stained glass windows; from the majestic altar and the precious marbles.
At the end of the incipit, put on the VR viewer to enter the Sistine Chapel: the doors open wide and your guide appears: Michelangelo. Follow him and go on an extraordinary journey. Enter the heart of the Sistine Chapel painting: Genesis. Watch God as he creates the world; Separation the light from the darkness; finally walk through the Garden of Eden as the plants and animals come to life around you; see how the Creation of Adam and Eve took place with their Expulsion from the Earthly Paradise; and finally enters a new dimension.
Go through the door of the underworld. Meet Charon and Judge Minos; you will see the Angels of the Apocalypse arrive to announce the divine Judgment; behold the bodies of the blessed rise from the earth and fly to heaven. Get in with them too. Hordes of saints surround Jesus, who with his hand raised announces the awaited Last Judgment.
Are you ready?
What are you waiting for!
- Vatican Museum
- Assistent VR in English and Italian
- VR headsets
- RC insurance
- Integrate Audio-guide (Italian, English)
- Eye cover mask
- Hand sanitizing gel
- Vatican Museum Ticket
- Saint Peter’s Dome
- Saint Peter’s Basilica Ticket
- Guided Tour
- Tour guide
- Transport to/from the l’hotel
- Food & Drinks
Important things to know
- You must be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour start time. Customers who arrive late at the meeting point can NO longer participate in the tour, therefore they are not entitled to any kind of right or refund.
- Please show the voucher to the staff (also in electronic format)
- Tour not available on January 1st, May 1st, December 25th
- Online bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance, last minute bookings are accepted by phone or e-mail.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult and bring a valid ID card
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- It is forbidden to carry bulky and heavy luggage.
- For assistance with meeting points or other urgent problems, call +39 3313586107
- In case of rain, all of our tours run regularly
The meeting point established is VIALE VATICANO. Here you will find our staff with a black flag and gold “Ancient & Recent” logo.
Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192, Rome
Do you need to cancel your booking?
In case of cancellation of the reservation, a penalty of 30% will be charged. Cancellation between 6 and 4 calendar days before the scheduled departure time, a penalty of 50% will be charged. If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee. Refunds will only be issued if the tour was booked and paid for directly with Ancient & Recent within one week of cancellation. The payment will not be refunded for any other reason (eg weather, change of travel plans, illness, missed train …).
You may also like…
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You must be logged in to post a review.